Chief Master Sgt. Pranav S. Zaveri is the 13th State Command Chief for the New Hampshire Air National Guard, Joint Force Headquarters, Concord, New Hampshire. The Chief is the Air National Guard senior enlisted advisor to the Adjutant General on quality of life issues and concerns of the state’s approximately 1,000 enlisted Airmen. In addition, he acts as liaison with the Assistant Adjutants General for Air and Army, the state Command Chief Warrant Officer, the state Command Sergeant Major, Director of Staff, and other staff members on matters of health, welfare, morale, professional development, good order and discipline and the effective employment of the state’s Airmen.
The chief entered the Air Force in September 1994 and graduated from Aerospace Ground Equipment technical school in June 1995 at Shepperd Air Force Base, Texas. He transferred to New Hampshire Air National Guard in February 1999. He cross-trained as an air traffic controller in May 2002. Before his current position, the chief was Superintendent of the 157th Operation Group at Pease Air National Guard Base, Newington, N.H.
1995 Basic Training, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas
1995 Aerospace Ground Equipment Journeymen Course, Sheppard AFB, Texas
1998 NCO Preparatory Course, Maxwell AFB, Ala. by correspondence
2003 Air Traffic Control Craftsman Course, Keesler AFB, Miss.
2009 Air Force Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2014 Air Force Senior NCO Academy, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2014 Air Force Senior NCO Academy in-residence, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2015 Associates Degree Air Traffic Control, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2016 ANG Chief Master Sergeant Executive Seminar, Andrews AFB, Md.
2017 Bachelor of Science Degree in Applied Studies in Management, Granite State College, Concord, N.H.
1. June 1995 - September 1998, Aerospace Ground Equipment, 101st Air Control Squadron, Worchester, Mass.
2. October 1998 - February 1999, Aerospace Ground Equipment, 439th Airlift Wing, Westover Air Reserve Base, Mass.
3. February 1999 - May 2002, Electric Power Production, 260th Air Traffic Control Squadron, Pease ANGB, N.H.
4. May 2002 - September 2014, Air Traffic Controller, 260th Air Traffic control Squadron, Pease ANGB, N.H.
5. September 2014 – July 2019, Superintendent Air Traffic Control, 260th Air Traffic Control Squadron, Pease ANGB, N.H.
6. July 2019 – January 2020, Superintendent, 332nd Expeditionary Operation Support Squadron, Undisclosed Location
7. January 2020 – March 2022, Senior Enlisted Leader, 157th Operations Group, Pease ANGB, N.H.
8. April 2022 – Present, State Command Chief Master Sergeant, Joint Force Headquarters, Concord, N.H
MAJOR AWARDS & DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with eight oak leaf clusters
Combat Readiness Medal
Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal with six oak leaf clusters
National Defense Service Medal with bronze star
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Humanitarian Service Medal
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal
Air Force Longevity Service with silver cluster
Armed Forces Reserve Medal with silver hourglass, and ‘M’ device
Air Force Non-Commission Officer Professional Military Education Graduate Ribbon
Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon (Rifle)
Air Force Training Ribbon
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Airman Basic September 6, 1994
Airman First Class July 7, 1995
Senior Airman January 24, 1996
Staff Sergeant September 17, 1998
Technical Sergeant February 3, 2005
Master Sergeant March 4, 2011
Senior Master Sergeant October 29, 2014
Chief Master Sergeant February 2, 2018